Sunday, January 25, 2009

Egg Factory Breakfast Special

I regret the delay in getting this post out, but the weekend that I planned to do it, I fell ill, and found out I had appendicitis, so I had to be operated on (yes, I don't have an appendix now and I weigh about 5 grams lighter now). After that it was the recovery process and then an issue with a good friend, so finally here it is - no details for this post, the pictures should say it all, and although I did have one other dish apart from the 2 mentioned here (a tortilla with scrambled eggs and a mildly spicy salsa), I forgot to snap a picture of it.

A Greek omlette with goat cheese, olives and tomatoes

A classic, Eggs Benedict with soya ham

The weekend breakfast special was good - nah, excellent!


1 comment:

Jil Jil Ramamani said...

Boy! Does the greek omlette look good or what!!

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William (personal changes done by me as per need) at 2600 Degrees