Monday, November 2, 2009

Dinner at BakeACake's house

Ms BakeACake invited P, VP and I to her house for dinner, where she and I would be involved in the preparation of the dinner. So once I was done with work, I drove down toward her office (which was on the way to her house) , picked her up, and we went shopping for what we needed. Once that was done, we got into the serious business of making the Bolognaise, and also a white sauce (a la Alfredo) for the spaghetti that we'd bought.

We also mixed some minced garlic with butter and applied it on a loaf of bread, and then put that through the microwave oven.
Garlic bread, our style

Proportions be damned, we just went about adding stuff in quantities that 'seemed' and 'felt' right. The result, though, shocking as it may sound, was fabulous.

Spaghetti Bolognese

Penne Alfredo


No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William (personal changes done by me as per need) at 2600 Degrees