Monday, November 23, 2009

My attempt at a stir fry

With a lot of stuff (ingredients) leftover from the previous evenings dinner, I decided to finish off everything by making a stir fry - or something like that anyway. As I had mentioned in the earlier post, and dry chicken preparation I make will usually have a lot of vegetables, and this time was no different. Whenever I make such stuff, since there's no recipe I'm following, I just go with instinct (and thus far it's not let me down) when it comes to quantities.







After this point, I added a little soy sauce, a little vinegar, and some sugar as well.
















Needless to say, I loved it, and more importantly, so did my younger brother, who's a very fussy eater otherwise.

No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William (personal changes done by me as per need) at 2600 Degrees