Sunday, January 10, 2010

BM Review: Woodstok

Sorry that it took this long to post all that was done on the food front... no, I wasn't nursing a new year hangover or anything, I was just plain busy at work. The review for Woodstok can be read here.

Crème de potage de broccoli (broccoli soup)


Loaded potato skins


Mozzarella cheese sticks


Woodstok non-veg platter


London House Grill


Pescado a la Veracruzano


Chicken Crostina


Cottage Cheese Hawaiian Sizzler


John's Joy


Blueberry Cheese Cake


Food: Nice, but I've had better for these prices
$$$: Expensive...our meal was a touch below 3000
Service: Decent
Verdict: I'm undecided for the simple reason that places like Bangalore Bistro are a lot better for the same cost.

Woodstok, #3777, Domlur Service Road, HAL 2nd Stage (after Subway and Nandhini), Indiranagar, Bangalore. Phone: 42115042

No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William (personal changes done by me as per need) at 2600 Degrees