Friday, May 20, 2011

Birthday at Pepper Cafe

This post is more than a month overdue. It was the day I updated the description of the blog from "A 27 year old Bangalorean's ..." to "A 28 year old Bangalorean's ...". It was my birthday dinner at Pepper Cafe with a few of my closest friends. Special day, special people, special moment. Nothing much to write, most of the dishes were the same as what we had when I'd gone to review the place.

One fact worth mentioning is that Ms Quiche and Ms BakeAnything came with a gift - Ms BakeAnything had baked me a wonderful chocolate cake. I usually don't choke, but I did while writing this post :) Many thanks also to Rohan D'Souza (partner & chef at Pepper Cafe) for ensuring the food was top notch.

Chef's summer salad


Italian chicken bites with garlic scallion mayo


Fish rissoles


Crab, chilli and corn soup


Fried calamari with cocktail dip


Beetroot hummus


Grilled basa topped with Cajun spiced crab


Asparagus and artichoke fusili pasta


Chicken something with a pepper sauce


Lebanese lamb chops with tabouleh


Grilled tenderloin strips with vinegar salad and horseradish cream


5 spice marinated chicken breast with spicy Asian sauce


My budday cake


1 comment:

Purple Cinnamon and Salt said...

Don't choke now. Many more such good times coming our way :D

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William (personal changes done by me as per need) at 2600 Degrees